The Spike3 thin-client "viewer" is available for many platforms. This is the latest version for use on Linux.
Download and Install
- Check you have a Sun Java 1.6 environment installed. If not visit http://www.java.com/ or consult your distribution.
- Download the viewer linux.gtk.x86.tar.bz2
or for a 64 bit version linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.bz2
- Extract it into a convenient location like your desktop.
Using the SpikeViewer
- Double-click on "SpikeViewer" in the unpacked directory.
- You can browse our demonstration site using
username : demo
password : demo
server : https://spike.economicoutlook.net/demo/
tip: You can right click to pop up a menu of context sensitive reports and actions or double click
to drill in.
You can contact the help desk for more help or more advanced access